Frequently Asked Questions
You can contact us directly any time but take some time and read through the frequently asked questions on our website. If you have requested a quote already and you have some queries on that quote or your itinerary kindly contact our customer support or travel agent directly.
- How can I pay for my vehicle?
You can either pay cash on the day, or else use PayPal via your credit or debit card.
- When should I book my transport?
Please make your booking 24 hours prior to the journey. If you need it within 24 hours, just give us a call us on the provided telephone number so we can confirm availability.
- Do the charges apply to just the vehicle or is it the number of passengers?
To keep our charges low we only charge per vehicle.
- Is there an extra charge if my flight is delayed?
There is no extra charge if you have given the booking operator your flight number. This allows us to monitor your plane's arrival.
- How will I know who my driver is?
Your driver will have your contact information and will call you to arrange a place to meet within the arrivals section. There may be a nominal charge for the Meet and Greet Service, which the booking operator will tell you about.
- Do your drivers have fully comprehensive insurance?
Yes, this is standard policy.
- Are your drivers registered and fully qualified?
Yes, all drivers are licensed by the local authority, and are fully qualified.
- Am I able to have a company contract?
Yes, we supply contracts to many companies both large and small. If you fill out our contact form we will reply within 24hrs